Aflatoxin B1/B2 & M1
Afla B testing is safe & simple and can be performed in less than 10 minutes, requiring no special skills. With Afla B from VICAM, you have the best of all worlds: sensitivity, simplicity, and speed – quick tests for parts per billion or parts per trillion levels. No other test comes close for speed, quantitation and economy.
VICAM's Afla B & Afla M1 immunoaffinity columns (IAC) offer precise, quantitative results for specific aflatoxins (B1/B2 & M1 respectively). Afla M1 IACs can determine extremely low (PPT) levels of aflatoxin M1 in dairy products quickly. Afla B helps to screen products for legislative limits, which often require both total and B1 values.
Afla B™ from VICAM is the trusted aflatoxin B test that produces accurate and precise numerical results. Using monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography, Afla B can isolate aflatoxins B1 and B2 from feeds, food, grains, and nuts for either fluorometric or HPLC detection.
- Convenient – For use with HPLC or fluorometer
- Durable – Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile – For use with a variety of samples
- Quick – Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin (excludes preparation and extraction)
- Wide Range – Detects levels as low as 1 ppb (fluorometer) and 50 ppt (HPLC) and as high as 300 ppb
- Safe – Requires less toxic materials than other methods
VICAM’s Afla M1™ HPLC is a fast flow column that delivers high recovery rates (75% to 95%), depending on the sample type. Using monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography, the test can be performed in less than 30 minutes. Afla M1 HPLC can measure levels of Afla M1 as low as 10 ppt and as high as 3 ppb.