Fumonisins are mycotoxins produced by the fungus Fusarium moniliforme. Frequent, almost universal inhabitants of corn, Fumonisin B1 and fumonisin B2 are present in most corn samples tested, often at greater than 1 ppm.
Using monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography, FumoniTest™ from VICAM is the trusted fumonisin test that produces precise, accurate numerical results.
FumoniTest is safe and simple. It can be performed in less than 15 minutes and requires no special skills. FumoniTest is also ideal as the cleanup step for any HPLC analysis for precise results in parts per million. With FumoniTest you have the best of all worlds: sensitivity, simplicity, and speed - quick tests for parts per million levels.
FumoniTest has a long shelf life and no other test can match it for speed, quantification, and economy.
- Convenient – For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Comprehensive – Tests for fumonisins B1, B2, and B3
- Durable – Has a long shelf life
- Versatile – For use with a variety of samples
- Quick – Less than 15 minutes to isolate toxin (excludes preparation and extraction)
- Wide Range – Detects levels as low as 0.016 ppm and as high as 10 ppm