Aflatoxins are Group 1 human carcinogens. AflaTest P from VICAM is the trusted aflatoxin test that produces accurate, precise numerical results. Using monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography, AflaTest P can isolate aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, and G2 from feeds, food, grains, and nuts, and M1 from dairy products.
AflaTest P uses monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography and can isolate total aflatoxins (B1, B2, G1, and G2) from feeds, food, grains, and nuts quickly, economically and effectively.
- Convenient – For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Comprehensive – Total readings for all aflatoxins
- Durable – Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile – For use with a variety of sample types
- Quick – Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin (excludes preparation and extraction)
- Wide Range – Detects levels as high as 300 ppb and as low as 0.1 ppb (grain and nuts)
- Safe – Requires less toxic materials than other methods