Posted on 31st May 2019 by biocheckuk.
Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in May 2019:
- FSA publishes Board paper on food allergies and intolerances
- Kent Scientific Services assisting the Channel 4 programme “Food Unwrapped”
- Restaurants ‘should list all ingredients’ says food agency
- FSA backs mandatory full ingredient labelling for pre-packed direct sale food
- Standards & Testing Institution uncover scale of food adulteration in Bangladesh
- Coeliac UK Awareness week 13-19 May trending
- Managing Allergens in the Workplace – Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Tougher food safety rules in Oman: Higher fines and CCTV installation mandatory
- EU ban on ‘meaty names’ for plant-based products
- Highlights from FAMS 2019
- Next Government Chemist programme for 2020 – 2023
- Discussion paper on allergen labelling
- Codex is taking on two new work items on food allergens
- Allergy brand for kids
- New regulatory system will ‘need to be paid for’: FSA
- Upcycling coffee cherries: ‘Every major chocolate company is looking at this’
- Cashing in on cashew nut waste: A natural alternative to nitrates?
- Food Allergy Week Australia 26 May – 1 June
- Senior politician in Bangladesh calls food adulterators as the biggest terrorists in society
Follow us on Twitter to receive timely information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.