Posted on 31st August 2019 by biocheckuk.
Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in August 2019:
- Dutchman sentenced over horse meat scandal arrested in Spain
- Sale of adulterated rice rampant in Idukki
- Extraction Conditions Affect the Immunoreactivity of Peanut Allergens
- The role of incurred materials in method development and validation
- Arrest made in illegal sheep butchery investigation
- All you need to know about CBD
- Confusion as FSA ‘pauses’ work on business inspections model
- “Catcher of the Rye” Detects Rye Gluten in Foods
- What impact does diet have on biodiversity loss?
- UN climate change report presents opportunities for sustainable meat
- Meat producer has fine increased by £25,000 after court rejects appeal
- Takeaway food up a quarter in a decade (UK)
- Vegan food becomes UK’s fastest growing takeaway
- Trust is key to expanding plant-based options
Follow us on Twitter to receive timely information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.