Posted on 30th November 2019 by biocheckuk.
Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in November 2019:
- In Glasgow at the Association of Public Analysts Annual Conference
- Tackling biofilm detection
- All-purpose egg replacement
- DNA testing reveals ‘widespread adulteration’ of herbal products
- FSIS issues public health alert for pork sausages due to undeclared allergen
- Greater guidance on food allergens called for
- New ILSI Europe food allergy task force group on Allergenicity of novel proteins
- Consumption Information in Risk-Analysis Driven Food Regulatory Decision
- Pret A Manger and Planet Coconut face trial after allergy death
- ‘Be wise to portion size’ guidance
- Africa: $670m in lost export trade due to aflatoxin contamination
- Severe allergic reactions rise in children in England over past five years
- USDA Publishes Hemp Rules: Will It Impact Food?
- High levels of poisonous substance reportedly found in Kenyan maize flour
- CBD food and drink in the EU: The newest hot commodity or a regulatory headache?
- Chickpeas: A rising star of the dairy alternatives market?
- ANSES issues formula production guide in response to 2017 salmonella outbreak
- Japanese find breastfeeding at birth can lower milk allergies
- FDA warns companies for illegally selling CBD products
- Horsemeat scandal abattoir boss hit with new fines
- “Clean meat” sees rapid growth as start-ups bring first cultured meat product to market
- Prevention of Non-peanut Food Allergies.
Follow us on Twitter to receive timely information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.