Posted on February 27, 2015 by biocheckuk.
Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in February:
- Imports that the US refuses due to food fraud issues
- Scotland gets own crime unit to fight food fraud
- LGC scientists have prepared 6 new meat mixture Reference Materials
- Peanut allergy cut by early exposure
- Record seizures of fake food & drink in INTERPOL operation
- Unlabelled nuts in food prompt FSA investigation
- US lawmakers propose bill to create single Food Safety agency
- £30m food research centre for Belfast under way
- Klenzan launch rapid Allergen and Species tests
- 27% of lamb takeaways flout law
- FSA welcomes fish fraud conviction
Follow us on Twitter to receive ‘up to the minute’ market information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.