Posted on February 28, 2019 by biocheckuk.
Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in February 2019:
- Gluten-free combats bloating but whole grains deliver health gains
- Living With “Big 8” Food Allergies
- New red meat forum created to promote sector
- Coeliac UK and Innovate UK announce funding boost for coeliac disease
- New Zealand food industry backs bill demanding harsher punishment for saboteurs
- New monitoring of BPA in dairy products needed
- The EU General Food Law reform: Opus 1, the state of play
- Government’s food label plan praised
- Cultured lab meat may make climate change worse
- Food recalls rise 40% due to allergy concerns
- Is food packaging doing enough to communicate allergen information?
- Unique Subtype of Eczema Linked to Food Allergy
Follow us on Twitter to receive timely information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.