Posted on December 31, 2019 by biocheckuk.
Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in December 2019:
- Much of the ‘Australian beef’ sold in China isn’t Australian … or beef
- A closer look at the economic and medical importance of mycotoxins.
- What does legal limbo mean for CBD?
- FSANZ calls for comment on a proposal to make allergen information clearer
- Farmers and feed advisers encouraged to better test feed for mycotoxins
- Sampling for mycotoxins in grain
- Mycotoxin risk assessment and management in Europe
- From allergies to climate change to food fraud – issues facing the food sector in 2020
- FDA is tough on CBD food
- Label compliance issues extend beyond allergens
- Q3 Hazard Beat: Nuts, Nut Products and Seeds
- Undeclared Allergens Top Cause of FDA and USDA Food Recalls
- The rise of the meat-mimicking market
- Top ten ‘weakest links’ in allergen management revealed
- Plant-based ingredients, new pea protein isolate
- Pesto products recalled over peanut fears
- Indian Government waives fee for food adulteration test
- Comparative analysis of eliciting capacity of raw and roasted peanuts
- US foods making gluten-free claims must comply w/ FDA’s gluten-free labeling rule
Follow us on Twitter to receive timely information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.