Some of the information tweeted @BioCheckUK in September 2019:
- India: ‘Adulteration in food not less than crime’
- Vegan meals are ‘UK’s fastest growing take-away choice’
- Demand for meat & dairy alternatives is shifting in tandem with a rise for ‘clean-label’
- Controlling contaminants: the new facet of clean label
- New allergen reference doses in VITAL 3.0
- Food safety experts face challenging times ahead
- Chickpeas: The next big protein source for plant-based meat?
- Flooding raises turmeric supply concerns in India
- Byron burger death: Owen Carey’s family demand law change
- Why the world is becoming more allergic to food
- ‘Natasha’s Law’ confirmed
- Will an Owen’s law follow Natasha’s?
- What can restaurants do to help customers with allergies?
- Eurachem 2019 Measurement Uncertainty Workshop
- Peanut allergies affected by exercise and sleep deprivation
- Are plant-based milks entering a vegan renaissance?
- Allergen information for ‘prepacked for direct sale’ food
- FSA Board announces plans to protect people with food allergies and intolerances
- UK’s food supply at risk from climate change and imports: report
- Review of bio-based food contact materials published – potential risk of allergens present?
- Byron chicken allergy death family ‘may sue burger chain’
- RASFF Notifications by Hazard 2018
- FDA Updates Food Defense Plan Builder to support Intentional Adulteration FSMA Rule
Follow us on Twitter to receive timely information about food adulteration and food contaminant issues that could be important to your business.